The majority of Poligon Education Fund’s funding comes from individual donations from the Muslim community, our allies and supporters like YOU! Your contribution will go back to the community in sweeping positive policy change!
Poligon Education Fund is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible and Zakat eligible.
What do your donations support?
- $25: Daily News and Analysis Updates via Social Media
- $50: Action Alert with instructions on how to contact your Senator or Representative about a pressing policy issue
- $75: Weekly “Hill Happenings” newsletter with a rundown of recent activities in Congress
- $100: Advocacy 101 webinar, accessible anywhere
- $250: Development of a comprehensive policy guide’s
- $500: In person training inside the DC/MD/VA area
- $1,000: In person training outside of the DC/MD/VA area (within the Continental U.S.)