Poligon and over 111 advocacy groups sent a letter to Members of Congress sharing our economic security priorities for future COVID-19 legislation.
Our key principles and specific policy proposals, detailed in the attached letter, fall into the following areas:
- Overarching principles for coronavirus response
- Ensuring access to quality health care for all people in America, including targeted relief for those most impacted
- Protecting the livelihoods of the most vulnerable working people in our nation
- Keeping people in homes, safeguarding their financial health, and protecting people who are homeless
- Providing assistance with basic living standards VI. Stimulating the economy and investing in our future